PGIO is established as a social advocacy initiative that plays an important role in the whole campaign against the rape menace in mutual collaboration with society and stakeholders. We serve at-risk children in Nairobi and Central regions alongside dedicated local church leaders, our staff, volunteers, and partners like you.
Due to the cumbersome nature of rape and violence cases, we partner with a chain of various professionals and service providers who help us perpetuate justice for all the victims. They are the following:
- The police investigate and make arrests on behalf of the victims.
- Lawyers for legal representation of the victims.
- Social and display media for education and raising awareness.
- Hospitals for medical examinations and reports.
- Counselors for psychological and psychosocial support.
- Our staff for community outreach and advocacy.
We strongly believe in putting our beliefs into action as an expression of our faith in Jesus Christ. This means PGIO is exclusively committed to identifying and receiving rape and other violence cases. We use the right channels to engage the right people who will ensure a case is executed in the appropriate way and within a reasonable time interval. In extreme cases, the public and the survivors are mobilized for a demonstration to force the authority to intervene in some preferred ways.
Our Impact in Numbers
Passionate about championing the interests of rape survivors in Kenya!
Our main work is in Nairobi and Central areas.
The result of hard work together.
Donate or get involved and be part of change now.